Finditto Hidden Objects Finditto Hidden Objects

The game and the music were fantastic. I wish it were longer though!

Red Wolf 6 Red Wolf 6

Fantastic! I've been waiting for this! Again, I understand why it's so short, its a chapter of a bigger piece and you are doing so well! Keep up the great work!

Red Wolf 5 Red Wolf 5

Great way to end the first volume! eagerly awaiting part two now. They keep getting better. I think you are really starting to hit your stride with these. I told you they would catch on eventually! great work and keep it up!

Colour my FATE Colour my FATE

Amazing

Everything you do is always great. You should think about releasing an album with four or five of these improv. songs and sell them locally, you make some pocket money and people will know your music better. Anyway, always enjoy listening to anything you have to put out.

Utd. Heads Utd. Heads

I like this piece quite a bit, between your game work and other animation work this is just a cool little piece. I'd like to see more like it in the art portal.

mr.white radish mr.white radish

This is fantastic. Out of three you added this is my favorite. Not my kind of art, but I still enjoy it. It has everything it needs to be a stand alone piece. It isn't crowded or to simplistic. I like this piece.

♥♥♥

1 1

This is cool, I like looking at this. It is very well done.